[Amine]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[Amine]

forum de référence

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Big Ali

+5
°°NoRia°°
Elodie
¤ kSandre ¤
Coralie
megi
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Mar à 6:26

Citation :
amine is beautiful , lool
( ma " ji-souis-pa-doué-attitud-euh " est de retour, désolée, mais est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire pourquoi quand je fais " citer " j'ai juste " citer " et pas " Ksandre à dit. . . " ? )
- - > MdR Ksandre ! ( Amine è molto bellissimo ! Wink )

- - > Hello ! I am not surprised that few people in your country wanted this song ! Here, in France notably ( but also in other countries of Europe and Maghreb of course ! ), if you knew the succes which that had, it was impressive affraid ! And until now people love this song ! Moreover it's true that the video of " Sobri " is magnificient and it's thanks to this song that Amine has enjoy considerable success besides his public !

And Leslie ! Almost everybody who love Amine, love Leslie ! She is a talented artist too ! And she is very pretty of course !
Citation :
(the site wasabout video clips and the visotors are mosly boys)
- - - > lol! !

About " Le Génie ", the " uh - oh " and the first stanza is Amine, the voice is a settlement ( by the productors Kore & Skalp ) and the second stanza is La Fouine ! Have you ever heard about the album " Raï'n'B Fever " ? I am sure that it will enjoy you !

I understand completely ( even if my writing in english is worse Embarassed ! ) what do you mean about his album ! We all think the same Wink ! It is a very good good work and above all very outstanding and touching ! Amine has ( like I always tell ) a really Golden Voice that we can not find somewhere else !
In top of that, Amine has got productors very very BIG !

It's verry nice for you that you can have some information on McM and on the radio ! And of course here ! Really, you don't have to be sorry if you have got a lot of thing to tell or a lot of questions to ask - - - > it is NoRmAlLy ! Amine is just FABULOUS lol! ! It is a REAL artist ! You will see : you will be soon a profesional of Amine ! lol! !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Mar à 7:15

Traduction : Megi nous dit que en Bulgarie Amine ne passe que sur une seule radio où ils passent aussi les chansons de K-Maro entre autres ( O. K ! D'ailleurs apparemment il est bien connu dans toute l'Europe le mister K-Maro ! ) et David Guetta. . . En fait c'est une radio très ouverte sur beaucoup d'autres son à travers le monde et " Sobri " ( classé dans leurs playliste ke mêmeuh ! ) y passait car elle a été très plebiscitée ! Et surtout quand ils ont vu le clip sur McM !
Elle dit aussi que même si presque personne ne connaît cette chanson en Bulgarie, que si elle était diffusée sur les chaînes, elle est sûre que ça marcherait bien, d'autant plus que tout son ayant des sonorités orientales plait au people bulgare !
Le people russe ayant vu sur McM le clip aime beaucoup aussi ( normal ! hein ? ) et elle a vu sur un site que Leslie était également très appréciée chez eux et qu'ils là trouvaient vraiment très zoulie notre tite Leslie et elle fait bien remarquer que ce sont essentiellement des BoyZ ! lol! !

Sinon, sinon elle voulait des infos sur la chanson " Le Génie " et elle donne ses impressions sur l'album et l'artiste : comme quoi elle l'aime vrmt bcp bcp, qu'elle a jamais entendu un album aussi parfait en entier (instruments... ) = en gros elle a tous les symptômes d'une fan quoi ! lol! !

Voili !
¤ kSandre ¤
Créatrice
¤ kSandre ¤

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Mar à 8:15

lool tous les symptomee!!mdrr^^ ben bienvenu parmi nous alooor !!! lool
https://amine.kanak.fr
megi
bavard
megi

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Mar à 8:48

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
Citation :
amine is beautiful , lool
( ma " ji-souis-pa-doué-attitud-euh " est de retour, désolée, mais est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire pourquoi quand je fais " citer " j'ai juste " citer " et pas " Ksandre à dit. . . " ? )
- - > MdR Ksandre ! ( Amine è molto bellissimo ! Wink )

- - > Hello ! I am not surprised that few people in your country wanted this song ! Here, in France notably ( but also in other countries of Europe and Maghreb of course ! ), if you knew the succes which that had, it was impressive affraid ! And until now people love this song ! Moreover it's true that the video of " Sobri " is magnificient and it's thanks to this song that Amine has enjoy considerable success besides his public !

And Leslie ! Almost everybody who love Amine, love Leslie ! She is a talented artist too ! And she is very pretty of course !
Citation :
(the site wasabout video clips and the visotors are mosly boys)
- - - > lol! !

About " Le Génie ", the " uh - oh " and the first stanza is Amine, the voice is a settlement ( by the productors Kore & Skalp ) and the second stanza is La Fouine ! Have you ever heard about the album " Raï'n'B Fever " ? I am sure that it will enjoy you !

I understand completely ( even if my writing in english is worse Embarassed ! ) what do you mean about his album ! We all think the same Wink ! It is a very good good work and above all very outstanding and touching ! Amine has ( like I always tell ) a really Golden Voice that we can not find somewhere else !
In top of that, Amine has got productors very very BIG !

It's verry nice for you that you can have some information on McM and on the radio ! And of course here ! Really, you don't have to be sorry if you have got a lot of thing to tell or a lot of questions to ask - - - > it is NoRmAlLy ! Amine is just FABULOUS lol! ! It is a REAL artist ! You will see : you will be soon a profesional of Amine ! lol! !

Yeah lol! Thanks Wink
I actually think about making a site about Amine in english Wink But that's really hard to do when i don't speak french at all Sad nor arab either Sad

I read something that he wanted to be a rapper first and actually write a song...but his little brother read the lyrics and laugh so he stop Laughing that crack me up Laughing Is that true? I know for sure that he wanted to be raper but...I'm not sure for the little brother part Laughing lol!

About Raï'n'B Fever yeah i know Wink but i don't have the whole album ...just the 4 songs with Amine and 2 more Mon Blen and N'tia by mistaque (It was written that was Amine songs...he'snot singig there but i really enjoy the songs Laughing )

How many videos he have?I know about 6..
Sobri..Ma vie..J'Voulais...Ronde de Nute...Just married and Protege toi...is there more?

Dernière édition par le Dim 5 Mar à 5:46, édité 1 fois
°°NoRia°°
accro au forum
°°NoRia°°

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Mar à 11:21

c clèr ke bienvenue parmi ns é safou heuresemen ke t la sinon la povre megi el seré perdu et nou ossi lol!
fifi
accro au forum
fifi

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptySam 4 Mar à 12:46

°°NoRia°° a écrit:
c clèr ke bienvenue parmi ns é safou heuresemen ke t la sinon la povre megi el seré perdu et nou ossi lol!

c cler heureusemen ke t la
http://amine-26.skyblog.com
¤ kSandre ¤
Créatrice
¤ kSandre ¤

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptyDim 5 Mar à 5:39

mdrrr!
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptyDim 5 Mar à 6:24

I understand you, but if you take all your time I think it will be a good idea, like that he will maybe knew more all over Europe ( If you want some help, we are here ! ) Laughing !
Yeah ! You are right, Amine wanted to be a rapper first but when his little brother read the lyrics and laugh he decided to stop ( he is better as a lover man lol! ! ). His little brother is a Dj - - > Dj NoName ( his real name is Nasser ). He just begins too to be famous ! Go to visit his website again by kSandre ( she is super Wink ! and the web site too ! ), his blog and his forum :
- djnoname.skyblog.com ( blog )
- djnoname.fr.tc ( site )
- djnoname.kanak.tc ( forum ) .
If you want for Raï'n'B Fever I have got the whole album I could send it to you via MsN if you want : it is a claaaaaaaaaaaaaash ! lol! ! For the video it's ok, just 6 and I hope a loot again and again ! And Soon Raï'n'B Fever 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptyDim 5 Mar à 6:37

Me voilou : Alors Megi à l'idée en tête ( Pas aux pieds bien évidemment ! Oui je me taaaaaaaaaaaaaais ! DsL ! ) de faire un site sur Amine en anglais ! Bon ça sera un peu difficile car elle parle ni french, ni arabe, donc pour trouver les infos et les retranscrire, voilou la galère ! Mias c'est clair que ça serait une bonne idée pour qu'il soit mieux connu hors de nos frontières !

Elle a lu aussi comme quoi Amine au début voulais devenir rappeur mais que quand son frère djnoname a lu les paroles et ben il s'est foutu de sa gueule Laughing ! Donc il a arrêté ( vous imaginez Amine rappeur Shocked ! Yo yo yo ! Oim c'est Mine - A ! Zy va, me kemande même pas pouquoi notre LoVe il casse meuf ! lol! ). Je le lui ai confirmé !

Elle voulait aussi des renseignements sur tous ses clips !

SaFou Service à l'écoute ! lol! !
megi
bavard
megi

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptyDim 5 Mar à 6:44

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
I understand you, but if you take all your time I think it will be a good idea, like that he will maybe knew more all over Europe ( If you want some help, we are here ! ) Laughing !
Yeah ! You are right, Amine wanted to be a rapper first but when his little brother read the lyrics and laugh he decided to stop ( he is better as a lover man lol! ! ). His little brother is a Dj - - > Dj NoName ( his real name is Nasser ). He just begins too to be famous ! Go to visit his website again by kSandre ( she is super Wink ! and the web site too ! ), his blog and his forum :
- djnoname.skyblog.com ( blog )
- djnoname.fr.tc ( site )
- djnoname.kanak.tc ( forum ) .
If you want for Raï'n'B Fever I have got the whole album I could send it to you via MsN if you want : it is a claaaaaaaaaaaaaash ! lol! ! For the video it's ok, just 6 and I hope a loot again and again ! And Soon Raï'n'B Fever 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Raï'n'B Fever 2 is great idea lol!
LOL i didn't know that Dj NoName is his brother affraid when i search about Amine...in the skyblogs and everywhere Dj NoName comes too but i thought it's just some french artist you guys like...i definatly gonna check him out Wink Laughing
This story with the lyrics really cracked me up Laughing but it's true...he's definatly better in the RAI'n'B Laughing lol!

yeah i'm serios about the site...it's going to be msn group but i really would need a LOT of help Wink I need a lot of translations Embarassed like the lyrics...interviews.....i translate with dictonary...and i understand just a little bit of the hole thing Sad you see it's not the correct text Sad
and i can't really undestand much from this forum cuz you guys don't write in correct french..you write in speaking french....
like what this thing mean mdrrr Embarassed i see it everywhere in the forum Rolling Eyes is it a negative emotion or a positive one Rolling Eyes i have no idea Neutral

And thanx again Wink
°°NoRia°°
accro au forum
°°NoRia°°

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptyDim 5 Mar à 8:17

c vré ke c seré une tro bonne idée
O fET sUr SkY g ENTEenDU lA vERsiON dE j'vOUlaIs AK big ali el é trooo bien!!! Big Ali - Page 2 Ygpc07
¤ kSandre ¤
Créatrice
¤ kSandre ¤

Big Ali - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Big Ali   Big Ali - Page 2 EmptyDim 5 Mar à 12:40

ui kareùennnnnn!!!!!! jvai essayer de la metre sur le site
Elodie
accro au forum
Elodie