[Amine]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[Amine]

forum de référence

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Hi

+4
Elodie
fifi
¤ kSandre ¤
megi
8 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
megi
bavard
megi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 7:00

I'm Megi from Bulgaria....19 years old and I hope I'll find somebody who can speak english Crying or Very sad The bad thing is that i literally know like 2 words in french Embarassed
I really liked Amine in Sobri but i'm fan from about a month (becouse after Sobri MCM have been removed from the cable tv Crying or Very sad and now we have MCMtop on the cable ) I saw the new video and i was blown...then i find out about Ma Vie and the album and the featurings
This guy is really talanted!!! Hi Ygpd48 I like his style.It's so diferent from the other RnB singers lol! and I hope he wouldn't change!
I wonder why he doesn't go global Shocked Only one radio in Bulgaria have J'Voulais and they have air the song only like 2-3 times Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Anyway...I think this is a forum for intradusing of the forumers Neutral but if i'm wrong then delite the topic Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
¤ kSandre ¤
Créatrice
¤ kSandre ¤

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 10:30

olala jcompren pa tou^^ lol

bienvenu kan mm
https://amine.kanak.fr
fifi
accro au forum
fifi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 13:23

¤ kSandre ¤ a écrit:
olala jcompren pa tou^^ lol

bienvenu kan mm

tkt mwa oci je ne compren rien
mé Welcome kan mm lool
http://amine-26.skyblog.com
Elodie
accro au forum
Elodie

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 13:47

moi je ne compren vraimen rien jsui une vré quiche en anglé rolalala!!

Welcome!!!
http://myspace.com/elo_kitty
fifi
accro au forum
fifi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 13:49

Elodie a écrit:
moi je ne compren vraimen rien jsui une vré quiche en anglé rolalala!!

Welcome!!!

bienvenue o club lol
Elodie
accro au forum
Elodie

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 13:58

ptdrrrr c rassuran de voir ke jsui po tte seule loool
http://myspace.com/elo_kitty
fifi
accro au forum
fifi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 13:59

lol! lol!
LuSiL
langue pendue
LuSiL

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 15:31

lolz yes i understand you...
Amine is not for the moment internationael...
But in Bulgarie you listened for the first time sorbri?
it's so cool which you would be here...
that is to say the welcome with us!
Amine is really exeptionnel in our eyes
good bye...

Hi Ygpd48 WELCOME Hi Ygpd48
LuSiL
langue pendue
LuSiL

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 15:40

Alors voila ske g un peu compri vaguemen.. pr ceu é celle ke langlais sa fé 2 voila lol

Alors lol elle viens de bulgarie, elle a 19 ans, et qu'elle espére trouver quelqun ki sache parlé anglais car elle ne sais que dire ke 2 mots en francais lol

elle aime beaucoup SOBRI mais est fan depuis 1 moi environ.. c avec la nouvelle video kelle a été epoustouflé...

elle dit ossi ke : Ce type a vrémen talant! ! ! elle aime son style. C'est si diferent des autres chanteurs et elle espére kil ne va pa changer...
elle ne compren aps pkoi elle ne pass pa a sa radia...

voila peu chére jespére kel va compren mon anglais dans ma réponse.. voila voila
megi
bavard
megi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyJeu 2 Mar à 18:57

Thank you guys Hi Ygpc03
Lusil yeah I watched Sobri on MCM....by the cable
A lot of people in here liked the song.It was so cool lol! A few radios have aired the song.I personaly didn't like it the first time i saw the video....but that's becouse it was so different ;)It was something i never have heard and the video was different but so sweet
then i just fall in love with the song and I couldn't stop watching MCM waiting for the video Hi Ygpc09 ....
my favourite part is when Amine give his hand to the father but he acts like he don't see Amine lol! it's really cool
And Leslie look great in that video....that's actually my favourite Amine video
¤ kSandre ¤
Créatrice
¤ kSandre ¤

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 0:56

mercii miss, ca fai plaizir tavoir une angalizz sur mon forum Wink

bienvenue miss
https://amine.kanak.fr
Aurélie
accro au clavier
Aurélie

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 4:14

Welcome to this forum, Megi ! Surprised
I'm Aurélie, 20 years old and I live in the north of France. I'm very happy, like everybody here that you join us !!
Sorry for my english.... Embarassed
I hope you'll feel good here !! That's very great you love Amine too !! He'so so talented and...charming ! lol Wink
See you soon !! Big kisses !
http://vivelavieenmusic.skyblog.com
°°NoRia°°
accro au forum
°°NoRia°°

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 6:05

lol! yé aurelie tu parle anglé bn heuresemen ke t la Hi Ygpc07
Aurélie
accro au clavier
Aurélie

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 8:36

lol oui oh, disons qu'je me débrouille comme je peux ! Laughing Mirci ! Wink
megi
bavard
megi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 11:12

Thank you guys Hi Ygpc07 I like the forum a lot Wink
Is there boys in the forum? I just wonder Rolling Eyes

I know kSandre dosn't speak english so I'll ask you Aurélie and Lusil to translate.
The avatar of kSandre is an autographed album cover lol! So I guess she have met him Hi Ygpc03
I wonder what he's like in person.Like how he treat his fans..stuff like that.
Could you ask her about it?I really would like to read some fan experience Hi Ygpc09
Not only from kSandre but whoever who have met him Wink

Oh, and i have one more question (maybe we have to a topic about questins cuz i have a lot Embarassed )
I read that Amine is 23 but i also se that his birth date is July 31 1983 Surprised ....
so is he 23 or the birth day is not true.If he's born July 83 then he have to be 22 now Surprised

And thank you again...I'm so glad that I can talk with someone lol! Hi Ygpd48
Aurélie
accro au clavier
Aurélie

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 11:57

Bon ben je veux bien traduire... Embarassed

En fait, Megi dit qu'elle adore déjà bcp le forum et elle demande s'il y a aussi des garçons...lol

Elle sait que ksandre ne parle pas anglais et nous demande, à Lusil et moi de traduire ce qu'elle dit.

Elle a remarqué que l'avatar de ksandre était la couverture de l'album d'Amine qu'il lui a dédicacé, et donc tout naturellement, elle en a conclu que ksandre l'avait rencontré et aimerait beaucoup savoir comment se comporte Amine en tant que personne, comment il traite ses fans... Elle aimerait bcp prendre connaissance d'expériences de fans.

Et elle aimerait aussi avoir quelques tites précisions concernant l'âge et la date de naissance d'Amine.

---> Megi, Amine is born the 31 of July 1983 !

Voilà, je crois ne pas avoir fait d'erreur (Lusil ?...)

Bisous
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 12:02

WelcomE, WelcomE to you Megi ! We are also very proud to have a Bulgaria Fan in this super forum ! I hope that you will like it ! My name is Safia, anf I live in Paris ! I am 17 years old !

Yeah ! lol! ! There is one boy in this forum, it is AzouZ (but maybe others. . Rolling Eyes ! ), it is him who had the chance to met Amine and on top of that : the avatar of Ksandre with the autograph is from him ! Hebrings a lot pf thing (like the others !) for the forum !
I have never met Amine (but like all us : I hooope !), but I can tell you that he treats his fan very well !
And the real date of birth of Amine is the 30.07.83 (I think !), and it is that, he is 23 !
I am also sorry for the english, and if you have some other question, you are welcome ! We are wainting just for that ! LoL !
Have a good time in this forum !
AND WE ALL LOVE SoBriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 12:08

LoL ! Merci pour la traduction Aurélie ! Mais elle demande aussi où est ce qu'elle pourrait poser toutes ses questions ?
Donc où pourrait-elle poser ses questions, car vu que nous on sait déjà presque tout pvia le net, on n'a pas prévu d'espace pour...
fifi
accro au forum
fifi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 14:03

comment vous etes baleze les filles
bravo
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 14:55

La première fois qu'on me félicite sur ce ForuM ! Je suis touchée ( émotion, émotion ! ) lol! lol! lol! !
megi
bavard
megi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyVen 3 Mar à 19:38

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
WelcomE, WelcomE to you Megi ! We are also very proud to have a Bulgaria Fan in this super forum ! I hope that you will like it ! My name is Safia, anf I live in Paris ! I am 17 years old !

Yeah ! lol! ! There is one boy in this forum, it is AzouZ (but maybe others. . Rolling Eyes ! ), it is him who had the chance to met Amine and on top of that : the avatar of Ksandre with the autograph is from him ! Hebrings a lot pf thing (like the others !) for the forum !
I have never met Amine (but like all us : I hooope !), but I can tell you that he treats his fan very well !
And the real date of birth of Amine is the 30.07.83 (I think !), and it is that, he is 23 !
I am also sorry for the english, and if you have some other question, you are welcome ! We are wainting just for that ! LoL !
Have a good time in this forum !
AND WE ALL LOVE SoBriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

Thank you!!! Thanks also to Aurélie
but i don't get it...no mather if he have been born 30 or 31 July if the year is 83 he have to be 22 now Shocked
My brother is born in January 83 and he just turn 23....I mean my brother is like a half year older then him Rolling Eyes
Is there a chance Amine to be born in 82 Rolling Eyes that really confusing me Shocked

oh...i have so much questions Laughing
but first to ask about a small video i've downloaded
It's called Amine001 he says something and then everybody is laughing.He's so cute there lol! Hi Ygpc09
Anyway I wonder what he saying Laughing Can you tell me?
I have a guess about who made that video...I think it's kSandre but i'm not sure
i'm a little confused about her site justamine.tk affraid Does it ecxist? I can't open it Crying or Very sad

EDIT Laughing I just saw this article about Amine in the press forum and i saw the date July 31, 1982 ....so as i see ..i was right...
thanks SaFoU
I see Ouzbékistan in the article i guess it's written that e's born there....wasan't he from Casablanka? I see it in every article i have seen Rolling Eyes

and one question more...i'm asking only the english speakers..do you have ICQ? cuz i have huge problem with the MSNM from a really long time and i don't know how to make it work again Sad
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptySam 4 Mar à 6:58

- For Megi : First of all, the real real birth of Amine is 31.08.82 - - > Now I am sure lol! ! For the video, in fcat, we all know a loooooooooooooot of video of Amine, so if you describe it, I could tell you what he tells ! ( What a pity that you can't open it Crying or Very sad ! I hope you could soon Laughing ! )
And for the information of his place of birth of Ouzbékistan : IT IS A JOKE ( of course ! ) lol! ! Ammine is well and trully birth in Morrocco in Casablanca ! It was not funny I know ( it is me you have retranscribed this article from a mag !) lol! ! And IcQ, I don't know what is is, sorry ! I will inform ! Kiss !

- Pour les autres : traduction lol! : C'est Megi qui avait raison : Amine est né le 31.08.82 ( ci la bonne date ! ). Elle dit qu'elle a trouvé une video qui s'appelle Amine 001 et elle voudrait savoir ce qu'il y dit même si elle devine ( je lui ai répondu que je ne savais pas de quelle vidéo elle parlait car vous même vous savez le nombre de vidéos qui circulent içi ! mais je pense que c'est celle où il fait " Je suis Mahmoud Machin " avec sa serviette lol! ).
Par contre elle n'arrive pas à ouvrir justamine, ça c'est trop dommage et aussi elle a flippé car quand j'ai recopié l'article de Télé-Loisirs sur Amine ba pour déconner j'ai marqué qu'il était né en Ouzbékistan ( rien à voir et pas marrant, je sais ! ) et pas au Maroc lol! !

Et enfin elle parle de IcQ car elle a un problème avec MsN : alors ça je ne sais pas du tout ce que c'est ( vous savez bien que moi ce langage yé né couné point ! ), donc si quelqu'un sait ce que c'est. . .
megi
bavard
megi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptySam 4 Mar à 8:31

Thanks lol!
So the website is working? Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad it's not fair...i wanna see it... Crying or Very sad

i uplouded the video Wink

http://rapidshare.de/files/14673336/Amine001.wmv.html
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyDim 5 Mar à 6:27

The website is : www.justamine.tk !
I can't see the video Crying or Very sad !
megi
bavard
megi

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyDim 5 Mar à 6:51

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
The website is : www.justamine.tk !
I can't see the video Crying or Very sad !

damn Evil or Very Mad i know the adress...i tried to open it like 1000 times but nothing...everything is just WHITE Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
now i tried again....and look what it shows me
Bad Gateway
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

maybe the site can be open only from France Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

the video is from justamine.tk (that's what is written on it) Wink so you probably have it...but i don't know why you can't open it...
What player you use?
Contenu sponsorisé

Hi Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi Empty

Hi
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant