[Amine]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[Amine]

forum de référence

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Hi

+4
Elodie
fifi
¤ kSandre ¤
megi
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
megi
bavard
megi

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar à 1:06

i made a few caps from the video.. i hope you have seen it Wink

Hi - Page 2 000459019 he's saying something

Hi - Page 2 000459020 everybody laugh

Hi - Page 2 000459021
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar à 10:35

Oooooooooooooooh yes ! Ok ! I see ! In fact some students are asking him some questions and first someone wants to know if he has got a girl friend, so he answer that no ( Laughing ) because he has got no time for that ! And after a phone of an another student is ringing so he pretends to worry against him : " Stop with your phone ! Ah it is not yours ! " _ " No ! " _ " So what are you doing with your hands ? " . . . Laughing
¤ kSandre ¤
Créatrice
¤ kSandre ¤

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar à 10:36

megi a écrit:
i made a few caps from the video.. i hope you have seen it Wink

Hi - Page 2 000459019 he's saying something

Hi - Page 2 000459020 everybody laugh

Hi - Page 2 000459021

héhé c sur mon site ca Wink Wink Wink
https://amine.kanak.fr
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar à 10:53

Hi hi ! Fière de ton site... ! Tu as raison Miss !
megi
bavard
megi

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar à 12:50

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
Oooooooooooooooh yes ! Ok ! I see ! In fact some students are asking him some questions and first someone wants to know if he has got a girl friend, so he answer that no ( Laughing ) because he has got no time for that ! And after a phone of an another student is ringing so he pretends to worry against him : " Stop with your phone ! Ah it is not yours ! " _ " No ! " _ " So what are you doing with your hands ? " . . . Laughing

Laughing lol! Thanks... do you know some of his jokes...cuz i heard he like jokes...or i misundersood Embarassed
can you tell me what's there on justamine.tk?
I mean like video/audio....
i don't understand why i can't open the site Sad Crying or Very sad
I downloaded this from the place where was uploaded...i don't even know how i happen to get there...but i can't open the site Crying or Very sad Sad
could you ask kSandre on what server she have upload the site?
I really think that maybe the site can be seen only in France Sad
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar à 14:13

Yeah I know a lot of jokes ! lol! ! I will tell you a fewer ! Promise Wink !
In the website, there is video, photography, articles, messages. . . Clear, it's a pity, I would see what I can make with kSandre ! O.K ?
Kiss
megi
bavard
megi

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar à 22:16

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
Yeah I know a lot of jokes ! lol! ! I will tell you a fewer ! Promise Wink !
In the website, there is video, photography, articles, messages. . . Clear, it's a pity, I would see what I can make with kSandre ! O.K ?
Kiss

Ooo thank you Wink I can't wait Laughing
If there's no chance to get trought the site..can you help me get the videos from the site?...like to give me links...or to send me some....
I'm going to eat myself...there's videos and I can't have it Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Sad

And I wanted to ask you one more thing...I have seen the videos from cauet tv....and i want to know what's the question Amine been asked on this game when he have to eat something(what weas that...poor Amine...what facehe made Neutral ) and he answered wrong so got to eat from this thing....and what was the talk about Michal Jackson? ... That was the video with Ma Vie performence Wink

Thank you so much! Your amazing Wink
megi
bavard
megi

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyMar 7 Mar à 7:40

DJ No Name is more then amazing...lol
I just checked his stuff lol! Mounders are the BEST lol! Hi - Page 2 Ygpc03
Do you think that someone of his brothers and sisters would start something music oriented? cuz their family definatly have it in their blood Laughing lol!

ps Tell kSandre that she can put pic of him as smilie...maybe even Leslie one... i think it's going to be interesting Wink ..i'm just suggesting Embarassed
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyMar 7 Mar à 9:20

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

For justamine, in fact you should try with this link :
http://just-amine.site.voila.fr/ ! I really that it will work ! IT MUST ! lol! ! Otherwise, I will see with you by MsN when I would have more time Crying or Very sad !
And for the video of Amine from caute tv, I will tell you all when I see again the video ! Ok !
And I don't know if others of his brother of sister would star with something lol! ! But that true that Dj Noname is amazing affraid ! Even the mother is an artist for having create them !

For smilies kSandre has yet put smilies of Amine, 12 ! But if you want I could give you the link of Leslie's forum for having a lot of smiling lol! !

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh : the third single is My Girl ! It is official ! Hi - Page 2 Ygpc0b
megi
bavard
megi

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyMar 7 Mar à 11:02

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

For justamine, in fact you should try with this link :
http://just-amine.site.voila.fr/ ! I really that it will work ! IT MUST ! lol! ! Otherwise, I will see with you by MsN when I would have more time Crying or Very sad !
And for the video of Amine from caute tv, I will tell you all when I see again the video ! Ok !
And I don't know if others of his brother of sister would star with something lol! ! But that true that Dj Noname is amazing affraid ! Even the mother is an artist for having create them !

For smilies kSandre has yet put smilies of Amine, 12 ! But if you want I could give you the link of Leslie's forum for having a lot of smiling lol! !

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh : the third single is My Girl ! It is official ! Hi - Page 2 Ygpc0b

I LLLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really do!!! What could I've done without you....
I read what you write to me on msn....i love you girl...you'r the best!!!
I'll listen to skyrock even if i don't understand a word...just to hear this sweet GOLDEN Wink voice
And the link is working.... i was having a bad day and bring the light back to me Laughing Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah..i read My Girl is the 3rd single...the first thing i did after seen tne msn msg was to go to skyrock and see what going on...there was written something about it Wink Thank you!!!
MERCIIIIII (actually mersi is a second word for thanks in bulgarian Wink you know where it comes from Wink )
o°o SaFoU o°o
langue pendue
o°o SaFoU o°o

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyMar 7 Mar à 13:21

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaH affraid ! I am really HappY for you that the website works FinallY ! OuF ! lol!

And there is no problem, I am very enjoy to help you ! Among fan, it is necessary to help each other, and it is Amine on top of that ! lol! Seriousness, I am very enjoy to do that !

Have you heard Amine on the radio ?

Bisou ( = Kiss ! Now you have to learn some of french lol! !)
megi
bavard
megi

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 EmptyMar 7 Mar à 13:34

*.* SaFoU *.* a écrit:
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaH affraid ! I am really HappY for you that the website works FinallY ! OuF ! lol!

And there is no problem, I am very enjoy to help you ! Among fan, it is necessary to help each other, and it is Amine on top of that ! lol! Seriousness, I am very enjoy to do that !

Have you heard Amine on the radio ?

Bisou ( = Kiss ! Now you have to learn some of french lol! !)

Yeah..i did listen lol! LOOOOOOL I Love it...Amine sing amazing lol! Hi - Page 2 Ygpd4a Leslie was good also...
Can you tell me the most important things thay said?
At the end they were talking about Rai'n'B fever 2 Hi - Page 2 Ygpc07 what they said? and what you know about the album?
and why they wasl aughing through the whole time...tell me something from the conversation, please! Hi - Page 2 Ygpc09
And what was this guy who was rapping by the phone Shocked

and about the french learning...i'm really interest in that Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

Hi - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hi   Hi - Page 2 Empty

Hi
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2